Board logo

標題: Ray Ban Sunglasses Four don't treat pet giants inv [打印本頁]

作者: kepmgpl828    時間: 2017-4-20 04:45     標題: Ray Ban Sunglasses Four don't treat pet giants inv

Cheng promised her lips, she quickly look at the document in the brand. Zhu long, but he hummed, he reached out to the process of the trademark certificate on the desktop, this is your trademark registration certificate, the same class, but not registered in the small category." Cheng Connaught glance, pinching her trademark certificate, speechless. This thing is not even her own doing,Jordan 6 For Sale, but since it is her team operation, the last by her bag has no ground for blame. Zhuo Yaohui some headaches by pressing the temple, the most critical is not the name of the brand, the most critical is the leakage of all materials,Cheap Air Max 90, after the identification of the technical department,Kenzo, the IP address of the leak is your computer address." "Not me." Cheng Nuo excuse. But any excuse she seems to be so pale. "The group has been discussed, will suspend all of your duties, waiting for review. This new conference of the group operation of new projects of great significance,Chanel Outlet, suspected of commercial secrets and confidential agreement,Swarovski Outlet, according to the entry when we signed Cheng Connaught, company will be handed over to the Ministry of justice, to pursue your legal responsibility according to law." Zhu minister finished, also no longer listen to the process of interpretation,Ray Ban Solbriller, directly to her a document,Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes, this is the book, sign it." In Chen group, Cheng Connaught is holding an advice, mentality, do not want to, but hard to go step by step to a sufficiently high position. Go to the place where you can control your destiny. Third on the side, to help her a lot. Zhuo Yaohui is on top of her, too. Is it because she was helped by too many people, but led to her slack?! This is the first time that such a thing. From the audit department came out, Zhuo Yaohui's face is fierce, although no blame words, but Cheng Nobel could see that his face under the displeasure of tolerance. "Zhuo master, tell me about the consequences." Cheng Nuo reach to grasp Zhuo Yaohui's arm, ask. "Come to my office." Zhuo Yaohui kept walking to the office. Promise to follow. After the door closed, Zhuo Yaohui finger buckle loose on the tie, he looked up to Cheng Connaught,Air Max 90 Shoes, I believe you will not be leaked out of the material. But now the situation is already leaked out, Cheng promise I remember the beginning I reminded you, before the release of all the information is a level of confidentiality. This project is your foundation, likewise, is Chen three less in the group to open up another piece of land belonging to the business, he directly under the jurisdiction of other forces,Thom Browne, blending does not come in. Group internal forces are complicated, because before Chen three little accident, internal strife led to a lot of project shut down. Now everyone's eyes are staring at this project, we are not looking at you, Chen three less. If once a problem, the consequence is very simple, it is a project shut down,Chaussures Louboutin, if you carry a leak of fame, there will not be any company dares to hire you, even your own business will back not good impression, and most importantly, three as executive director Chen he, a hand to support the project halfway, even his position will be at a board meeting as discussion items have the ability to continue to do this.Articles Connexes:

[/url]

[url=http://eusoumineirouaiso.com.br/forum/profile.php?id=547]Longchamp Outlet Four don't treat pet giants inverse _953

Bague Pandora Four don't trea

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://tamtam3.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0