Board logo

標題: guess by marciano sito ufficiale and looked down [打印本頁]

作者: egjdesld11    時間: 2017-4-20 00:16     標題: guess by marciano sito ufficiale and looked down

You know men and women are just beginning to love "he paused made a clear meaning of the action" so you'd better not knock on the door" "Come on the two of them still call to just begin to be in love all quickly burn out" I know too much about it even if it's a kiss in public it's a matter of the bottom line for her It's not that she was more conservative but that she was too high on sex Plug to her and Gu source affectionate then around the light must be two days ahead of time measured side of the candle is point and rose petals on the bed must be fresh and fragrant bathing incense brush your teeth the parade seems almost equivalent to put himself into a tribute brush you Liangliang put to the chopping board You let her in the day at noon the sunny sky and Gu source in public to get up the hard bit What is more she repeatedly said to me: "I'm sure my office has the Ming Palace set a good camera" Although she have almost put the carpet foam cushions are turned up to check the when the Japanese devils village search mine nor her so carefully I raise my hand and bang bang bang on the door and the room was silent I turned red blue Jue doubt eyebrows I stand at the blue Jue tanshou I knocked again or no one answered Forget I turned left passing the blue Jue I in front of his beautiful eyes said: "wait Gu out you called me You tell her I occupy son looking for her to ask her to wait for me I'm here and then she went to the meeting" Blue Jue nodded I was ready to go put in his eyes fell on the table of the file bag "This is the planning department just sent over" I put my finger on the bag of data "Well yes this morning I am applying for a temporary assistant to the art exhibition" Blue Jue took up the portfolio to me "you just send it to the palace of Ming" "People choose good" While I asked blue Jue side back Chong Nan Xiang smiled eyes blinked Nan Xiang's face filled with a happy smile I can see that She is of joy from the bottom of my heart for her it was very important At least let her have a cup of honey water in the restaurant without worrying about it It suddenly occurred to me that I was unable to face the scene which had to be silent I looked at the faces of the southern Hunan and can not help but smile as if to be infected the heart is full of honey water in the afternoon sun the joy of warm sweet honey After opening the file bag happiness is gone That cup of warm honey water turned into aIt is founded like his father's tone, " I am busy interrupted meihuazhaohua asked: "how do you know I have seen fourteen elder brother Don't you worry about him" He smiled at me slightly shook his head but said: "you see me injured Bing is no surprise that apparently already know that only is 14 younger brothers told you When it comes to worry Here are not all the prince his people can search I would not place obstacles in the way No one has to notice then everything is ok Besides since you have seen fourteen brothers but no visible worried he must have hidden away" He said these I have already thought some actually did not think of I asked: "how can I be found in Prince Edward" He thought this time with a frown and said "I was very careful when I went out and no one should notice me Maybe it just happened to be seen After all I and brother of fourteen figure is not familiar with but not much Is more likely to be the prince of the few days to watch out for me and the exchange of information in Beijing sent a hand around the tour" I can not help but ask: "what happened in Beijing Why should he be on guard" Eight elder brother smiled at me patiently said: "huangama are not allowed to Beijing and I contact Prince ye do the preparation a is to grab the pain in my foot when I do a decree no resistance in compliance with the offense and the second is huangama recent plan to mobilize to make a big officials according to 14 younger brothers most of them are not conducive to the US he don't want to I have corresponding September I returned to Beijing after everything is already a foregone conclusion" I wondered what it would say: "the emperor has made up his mind what can you do"" He looked at me and said with a smile "that's what it's all about In short even expensive for the emperor also can never really want If you really want to know I would like to talk to you" I am Mr naozui did not speak He asked "where the fourteen brothers hide" I want to laugh "you guess" He smiled and said "if you let me guess it must be someone I can't think of" He thought asked: "is you princess" I can not help some discouraged listless replied: "yes" He was surprised to say: "is it really her How did you get her This is not a trivial matter" He is not sure I just have some fun side his head proudly said: "don't tell you" He does not speak only gentle Liu Jue carefully to

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://tamtam3.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0